5 quick tips for social media
Here are 5 quick tips for social media as we enter the holiday season!
1. Have a plan – Have a plan ready in advance – know your sales schedule, your holiday hours, etc.
2. Create a calendar – Plan the dates for when you are going to post! When you get into the busy holiday season, it’s easy to forget to post and get your information out there.
3. Engage – Your customers will be looking for you this time of year! Be ready to answer their questions and interact with them online. A comment back can go a long way.
4. Prepare your budget – The social media ad world gets more crowded during the holiday season – know what you are prepared to spend to get your message out there.
5. Give back – Show your audience you care about your community and are looking to spread joy this holiday season. Give back to a local cause and spread the word on social media.
The holiday season is an exciting time, but we know it can be overwhelming to navigate all the needs of your business during this time. If you need help with any of these items, the social media team at CrowdSouth is happy to help. Reach out at [email protected] or give us a call at 270-883-0157.
By Shelby Wheeler
Shelby is a CrowdSouth veteran. She’s a real boss when it comes to her knowledge of social media, content creation, and management. Shelby is a huge WKU fan, but when she’s not cheering on Big Red, she might be hanging with Tay Tay!
More from CrowdSouth
Facebook is an active community of your target clients. This is how you can grow on Facebook to find new patients for your growing practice.Read More
May 2022 marks seven years for me at CrowdSouth. It’s crazy how fast the time has gone by and how much I’ve grown as a person and as a social media manager looking back. Now time to share some of the things I’ve learned in those seven years…Read More